- Quick in RTK set up
- Quick in RTK fixing
- Quick and easy connection with external device and software
- Accurate in point measuring
- Accurate in data processing
- Stable satellite tracking
- Stable communication links
- Stable quality of all the hardware components
Key features of the PENTAX G2
- Powerful GNSS engine
- Compact, light-weighted and robust housing
- High dust and water resistance (IP68)
- Fast satellite acquisition for RTK
Tough, compact and light weight Body
Various support functions
G7 have various support functions which help you make surveying works easier and quick.
The inner tilt-sensor output inclination status of the receiver. By referring to the electronic vial on the controller display helps the surveyor to correctly level the Rover on the ground point to measure.
Web GUI via WiFi
Web GUI accessible from PC or smart phone via WiFi enables users to easily check and change the setting for connecting external devices.
Versatile communication & data transferring ports
Ports and media devices enable G2 to interact with various external devices.
Integrated Wifi module
For access from PC and setting on web browser.
Lemo 7-pin port
external radio and power supply
Integrated SIM card module
Geomalto PHS8-P / UMTS / HSPA+/ GSM/ GPRS /EDGE (supporting NTRIP) supported. For Network RTK.
Integrated class 2 bluetooth module
For communication with handheld controller.
Internal 1.5W UHF radio
For Base & Rover communication.
On-board 8GB mini SD Card
For storing logged raw data.